Due to the changes in the COVID-19 situation, our refund policy has also changed.
• Not including boarding and lodging, airfare and visa.
• Non-refundable fee for cancellation within 30 days of the event.
• 10% administration charges will be deducted for earlier refund (i.e. 30 days before scheduled event). Medafia Conferences will process the refund due to you within 30 working days of the day on which you requested it.
• While Medafia Conferences makes every effort to run courses/conferences as advertised, we reserve the right to change the course/conference content, dates and time, and speakers/faculty
without prior notice.
• Medafia Conferences, will not be responsible for any loss, damage, injury, claims costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever if the event is cancelled, postponed or altered due to a Force Majeure. Force Majeure is defined as any unforeseen occurrence that renders performance of the event impossible, inadvisable, or impractical. Force Majeure includes, but is not limited to: casualty, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake or other natural disasters, an act of God, governmental restrictions or regulations, war or apparent acts of war, terrorism or apparent acts of terrorism, civil disturbances or riots, strikes, curtailments, suspension or restriction of transportation facilities and means of transportation or any other emergency. If we must cancel or postpone an event due to the aforementioned, we will either reschedule the event or allow for credit to be applied to a future event.