About Medafia Conferences DMCC
Medafia Conferences is committed to provide high quality medical training courses with cme credit hours approved by Dubai Health Authority DHA to doctors, physicians, cosmetologists, gynecologists, obstetricians, sonographers, radiologists, urologists, plastic surgeons, dermatologists etc. Our certificate programs are endorsed by worlds leading universities and societies. We offer hands on training in our practical skilled workshops under the supervision of International faculty. We aspire to be known for excellence, we believe that real outcomes are determined by the satisfaction of our delegates.
Terms & Conditions
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
- Medafia Conferences DMCC maintains the http://www.icgcdubai.com Website (“Site”)
- We accept payment by Visa or Mastercard debit and credit cards in AED for its products and services.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Customers using the website who are Minor / under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his / her own account.
- All credit / debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Medafia Conferences DMCC will not pass any debit / credit card details to third parties.
- Medafia Conferences DMCC takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (www.icgcdubai.com) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- Medafia Conferences DMCC is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.
If Cancelled before 30 days of the event, will be refunded after 10% administrative charges. During the period of 30 days prior to the event no refund can be done but replacement will be allowed with another delegate.
Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.